Hacking How do i rip my own wii u games and a loadine question

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide and is ddd the only way.

I have a few games working with loadline
How ever i can not get call of duty black ops to work or batman arkman orgins to work no matter what i do. My next step is to rip them my self

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok your gonna need a few things

Your ip

Ddd

And you will need title dumper on your computer

Ok so load up title dumper on your computer it will be a command prompt

Goto your wii u homebrew load up ddd then input the IP address

Ignore If you already know your ip

To find it just press Windows key R the run window will pop up on your computer then write cmd another command prompt will load and write ipconfig and you will see default gate way for instants 192.168.1.1

Once you input the IP address continue it will load back to the home screen

The choose the game you want to dump I suggest have the Ethernet cord in because my games dump at 900kb/s - 800kb/s depending on the games size it could take all day like fucking smash brothers haha

if you havnt see. Bully@wiiplazas tut on this I suggest you check it out

Last edited by scott0bloke,

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just seen a video about ddd ethernet is out of the question right now call of duty is a big file so its going to take for ever. does it work online or no?

the dump that i have jut loads to a black screen that plays the wii u background sound no logo or any thing and batman never even gets out of loadline not sure what im doing wrong

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No loadine game works online at all so yeah, if you plan on getting backups and using those backups online you cant, only original disc/e shop download work online, loadiine doesnt.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just seen a video about ddd ethernet is out of the question right now call of duty is a big file so its going to take for ever. does it work online or no?

the dump that i have jut loads to a black screen that plays the wii u background sound no logo or any thing and batman never even gets out of loadline not sure what im doing wrong
This isn't true at all. I've dumped with DDD and ethernet before. That's how I dumped my MarioKart8 disc.

Edit: I read that sentence wrong. I thought the user was saying that DDD wasn't possible with ethernet LAN.

Last edited by Kafluke,

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i meant for me not everyone. I figured out my problem. With batman. I checked the folders and could not find the meta folder for aome reason. The root folder had a data folder and a system folder in it. Inside the date folder were the main folders i needed on the root. So that works now. Other then the black screen it sits at for at least half a minute . the compatability guide says it works with 4.0 but its working in 3.0 for me. Call of duty had a - in the name so once i removed that it worked. But. I didnt relize online play didnt work with loadiine so that was kinda of a waste of time

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
alright that's weird I'll send you a personal message after I sleep to tired from work atm and can't post in public or I'll probably get banned :P I'll send you pictures of my files lay out and we will try to get a small game to work on your wii u
This isn't true at all. I've dumped with DDD and ethernet before. That's how I dumped my MarioKart8 disc.

dude don't be so quick to say something is not true because it speeds mine up nicely if i unplug the Ethernet it slows down so thats enough proof to me it helps me really well you just live on 3rd world internet maybe

Last edited by scott0bloke,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright that's weird I'll send you a personal message after I sleep to tired from work atm and can't post in public or I'll probably get banned :P I'll send you pictures of my files lay out and we will try to get a small game to work on your wii u

dude don't be so quick to say something is not true because it speeds mine up nicely if i unplug the Ethernet it slows down so thats enough proof to me it helps allot you just live on 3rd world internet maybe
This is a hazard of bad grammar. No punctuation. I read his post as:

"i just seen a video about ddd ethernet is out of the question right now" and thought that he was saying that you couldn't dump with ethernet and DDD. I think what the user was trying to say is:
"i just seen a video about ddd. Ethernet is out of the question right now"

Also, I don't know what the internet has to do with dumping with DDD. You don't need any internet connection to dump a game with DDD. What's all this 3rd world internet talk?

Last edited by Kafluke,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
The user that I quoted typed a run on sentence that suggested that you cannot dump with ethernet. A very simple period and capitalization clears that up real fast. It's easy to misconstrue something when somebody types 3 sentences into one.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM