1. Nerdtendo

OP Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    Quick backstory, I have a marketplace skyblock world that me and my friends played on over LAN and made some decent progress in. I spent a long time last night setting up a dedicated server for us and then I learned that you can't actually upload worlds with a marketplace template to a dedicated server.

My question is is there anyway to circumvent whatever checks the game does to identify whether or not the world was bought from the marketplace. Maybe by doing something like copying the world into a local world or deleting a file that tells the game it is a marketplace world

2. TastyPa1n

TastyPa1n Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hah, there are people still playing Minecraft? Damn this game is old. It seems an eternity since the last time I played it. Is it still worth it?

3. ALalalalong

ALalalalong Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hey dude. You're definitely doing something wrong. As a person that has a minecraft server hosted by https://ggservers.com, I can say that it's possible to drag any world to your server. Just google, maybe you will find what's the problem. I have changed the world on my server for a lot of times, so, I think that you can do the same thing easily.

4. RaptorDMG

RaptorDMG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    What edition of Minecraft is it Java or Windows store

5. Nerdtendo

OP Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    You're using a third party host. I'm hosting from my computer. It says explicitly in the software that you can't use marketplace worlds.
    Windows 10

6. RaptorDMG

RaptorDMG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Try find a minecraft map converter to convert to java then convert the map back, hopefully that would solve it

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - marketplace, minecraft, remove