How do I play WAD files on my wii?Oka

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by ComeTurismO, Nov 6, 2011.

Nov 6, 2011
  1. ComeTurismO
    OP

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    I got LoZ TP.wad

other sd card was lost, so i got another one, to play the wad on my wii, what files do i need to access it?

2. Lucif3r

Member Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden
    A WAD manager such as MMM.

3. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    LoZ TP? Like Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? As a .wad? Good luck with that...

Seeing that you already have problems understanding how this hole thing called "piracy" works, and I honestly don't have any clue what your goal is, I would recommend that you stop trying to pirate games/mod your Wii, or it won't be long until it's bricked.

If you still want to install your LoZ TP.wad, use a WAD-Manager like MMM and select the correct cIOS-Slot at the beginning. Oh, and better have some brick protection (like Priiloader or BootMii as bootv2, because a LoZ TP-WAD doesn't exist.

4. Red_Gh0st

Member Red_Gh0st GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol a twilight princess wad

5. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    Qasim you have you answers from me you don't need to ask the pros

6. BryceOne

BryceOne Newbie

You must install WAD files to the wii, however, I've never seen a LoZTP wad file before so I would be cautious with that one, unless your comfortable with where it came from and what it is.. Maybe it's meant to be one of the Zelda VC titles. I suggest testing it on DOLPHIN GC/Wii emulator to see what it does first.