Hacking How do I play GBA and SNES games through the Gateway Blue Card (emulators)

sacredshinobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blue card is basically a clone of the R4I Gold right, so would it be able to run emulators? Is there any special way I would need to set up the Card?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
IMOP you're never going to get snes and gba games working properly on any r4 card other then the dstwo. The reason the dstwo is the exception is that it has a cpu built into the card allowing it to do all the work and the 3ds / dsi just has to output it

sacredshinobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMOP you're never going to get snes and gba games working properly on any r4 card other then the dstwo. The reason the dstwo is the exception is that it has a cpu built into the card allowing it to do all the work and the 3ds / dsi just has to output it

Well actually I just wanted to play Final Fantasy 4 and Fire Emblem, so I don't think those will be high performance games or that performance will really matter at all

sacredshinobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Answer has been given and you cant even look into it? Wow...
If you mean the person who mentioned installing cia files of emulators, I did look into it. I posted the reply so I could get confirmation as to whether or not that was actually what he was referring to. I apologize if I seem lazy or ungrateful. This community is amazing and I really do appreciate it and all the help I've gotten from its members. I've been in the Wii, PS3, and DS home brew scenes but never in their infancy so I'm just not used to information being so scattered around.

This is an emulator for the GBA: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbaemu4ds-gba-emulator-for-ds-i-dsi-entry.281715/
This is an emulator for the SNES: https://gbatemp.net/threads/lolsnes-snes-emulator-for-ds.353252/
Both have many bugs and don't have the perfect compatibility

Yeah I figured that much. Really sad too, because I looked around a lot for a Supercard DSTWO just so I can play SNES and GBA games on the go.

If the Supercard + thing turns out to actually be true then I may get one just for emulation purposes.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls