Hacking How do I move games from the microsd card to my usb HDD?

Schwang26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I'm using SXOS 11.0.1 and when I get games over Tinfoil, there is no option to save the game to my usb HDD that's attached. I can only save to the SD card. I can't see how to transfer said games from microsd card to usb HDD. Like, is there a file transfer program that can be installed? Even using the "Files" option in Tinfoil doesn't work. Nothing shows up in my HDD and I can't seem to find where the game downloaded to either.

thx

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games installed over a Tinfoil Shop can't be saved to a USB HDD. You need to download XCI files for the games you want and put those onto your HDD.

That being said, SX OS is only compatible with system version 11.0.0 and lower, so it's unlikely you're using it with 11.0.1. Because of this, I'd recommend switching to Atmosphere and not using the USB HDD before you become too reliant on it, since Atmosphere can't load games directly off a USB HDD. Eventually, newer games will come out that can't be patched to work with 11.0.0, and you will have to update your system version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1