CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
You'll download games the exact same way you did with the DS...

Get yourself cIOSXrev20, a USB HDD, and a good USB loader (I recommend CFG USB Loader or WiiFlow). If you're wanting to run from burnt DVD, make sure your Wii is compatible, and get the latest Neogamma.

It's all explained in the stickied guide in case you didn't know.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to just post "RTSF" (Read The Stickies, Fool!). However, I think there is a larger problem at stake. People don't seem to understand a very basic principle, so they ask redundant questions such as these.

Let me address this basic problem. You need to change your mode of analysis.

Think of it like this; the information is definitely out there. If it's been done before, the internet likely has the answers as to the where/what/why/whos and hows. The only problem is how to find it.

Stickies are there to make it essentially simple for you to find the information. Thus, you should seek the answer rather than merely ask for it. I think if people changed their modes of analysis, we'd see a lot less of these sorts of questions being put out there.

Just remember the 120 Proof Rule..."The information is out there."

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wolvenreign said:
I was going to just post "RTSF" (Read The Stickies, Fool!). However, I think there is a larger problem at stake. People don't seem to understand a very basic principle, so they ask redundant questions such as these.

Let me address this basic problem. You need to change your mode of analysis.

Think of it like this; the information is definitely out there. If it's been done before, the internet likely has the answers as to the where/what/why/whos and hows. The only problem is how to find it.

Stickies are there to make it essentially simple for you to find the information. Thus, you should seek the answer rather than merely ask for it. I think if people changed their modes of analysis, we'd see a lot less of these sorts of questions being put out there.

Just remember the 120 Proof Rule..."The information is out there."

Agree completely, though you're wanting to change the thinking of people who don't want to think. That's why 75% of the posts on the 1st page of this section are shit that could be answered by reading the first 3 (stickied) posts. People don't want to think, they want free shit now and they don't want to have to do a damn thing for it. Unless we all stop supporting this kind of behavior, it will continue in all but the most blatant of cases (even then someone will take pity on them).

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo_Chick said:
That's why the stickies need to be updated (although the main one in this forum is)

AND IN LARGE RED FONT
I totally agree with this
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: