Hacking How do i manually update my vita to 3.51 firmware

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I have been waiting for this day and would love to install the rejuvinate hack but i am still on 1.06. I have looked through the internet to no avail.

Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Thank you

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

So i was able to upgrade to 3.18. but i really dont see the benefit of this firmware. ARK needs a exploit game to run. So it seems that 3.5 is the best firmware. I dont want to upgrade without getting all the info. I have done a lot of research on wololo and different forums. But i am lost.

Can you tell me why i should not move to a higher firmware?

Thank you

D

Deleted-355425

3.18 is the best firmware, it runs TN-V (ePSP - psp firmware) and ARK, it plays psp isos's and ps1 roms.

It runs all the old emulators through the ePSP, snes, Sega etc.

You can use TN-X which plays ps1 roms perfect, if you play then through TN-V or ARK they have some compatability issues with sound and similar. You can also boot the package installer easily and 3.18 has a web kit exploit.

It's a no brained really to stay on 3.18 why would you want to loose more features?
You will need to buy an exploit psp game to use any of the hacks.

With a ps3 you can install any game onto any firmware onto your vita to use as an exploit entry point :)

Last edited by ,

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I was looking on how to install ARK and you need UNO. Since UNO is no longer in the PSN i thought it was impossible. But now there are a lot of tutorials on how to install bubbles with no exploit game required. But they all need 3.5 firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all