How do I make Super Mario Advance 4 work on M3 Real?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Crystal the Glaceon, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I wasn't going to post this at first, but I have been trying to make this game work for weeks now.
    I had it working before, clean rom and everything, but a couple of weeks ago my card became corrupt and I had to reformat my card. So I went and grabbed the same rom from the same site and tried to play it. Saved Data is Corrupt. So I tried everything from the settings in the firmwares, setting on RTS and or patched load/fast load, all that good stuff and nothing.
    So I did the next best thing, I went through GBAtemp and found this. I tested everything suggested there and got nothing.
    So I went with the next best thing, ran it through some emulators, where in which I got it to play just fine. So I tried using the sav file from them and got the same results.
    So does anyone know how to make it work Either M3 Real (that's using latest M3 firmwares and iTouchDS) or M3 Lite?
    EDIT: Yes I did try SRAM Patching it. And I did go through a lot pages on Google before I posted. Figure it out

2. meepage

Newcomer meepage Member

United Kingdom
    Care 2 share what u did 4 everyone else mate?

3. Crystal the Glaceon
    OP

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I had to replace the internal battery of the M3 Lite...yeah it turned out to be my card that was the problem