Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You could try using media players with built-in equalizers and adjusting frequencies manually or using pre-made profiles (depending on what you're listening to), but you're not going to see a massive increase in quality.

If you have meh headphones, you're not going to get good sound regardless of what you do, even the best amount of software tweaking will net you minor improvements at best.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You should have the manager app installed if you flashed it from the Magisk repo. Also, this is a legacy profile by the ARISE team that sounds amazing on any headphones I've used. Just unzip it to the root of your storage, and select the profile from within Viper by long-pressing on the headset tab. Also, if you use streaming services like Spotify, you'll also want to install the audio compatibility patch from Magisk. When it asks, don't skip the first patch, and then apply it with the new logic. It'll also ask if you want to perform a workaround, which is only necessary for some phones. If you have problems, reinstall it and use the workaround.

Attachments

• ViPER4Android.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 142

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there