How do I make ds codes?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by darkmaster_101, Jun 28, 2008.

Jun 28, 2008

How do I make ds codes? by darkmaster_101 at 8:20 PM (1,182 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. darkmaster_101
    OP

Newcomer darkmaster_101 Member

United Kingdom
    How do I make ds codes?

I have done some googleing but the only opton seams to be the datel trainer tool kit.
    But I rely don't want to buy some hardware if I don't have to, I also don't own an action replay card.

Is there a way of making them with an emulator? or maybe some homebrew to do it?

If I was to buy a the trainer toolkit, would I need an action replay device? Can I use it on my m3 simply or does it have to be with my real cartages?

2. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    If you've no experience in doing so, then I suggest to not bother with it now [​IMG] It's not as easy as you think.

3. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    Well, some codes are easy to create. If you're making codes of a similar type (Press R to turn big and press R to turn small), it's actually pretty easy. Just compare two similar codes, find the differences, use your brain to figure out what the differences represent, and create your code based on your analysis.

4. darkmaster_101
    OP

Newcomer darkmaster_101 Member

United Kingdom
    I have done some tinkering on the gba, nothing ground braking, but I know how to do it in theory, I just need the tools [​IMG]

5. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2469