Hacking How Do i load a Backup of The new Super Mario?

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have read things online on how to load it but im not Totaly Following it..I am running CIOS rev 15,Neo gamma R8...Wii version 3.2(is that my problem)..I have a back up of an NTSC version which is what system i have.When i try to load it..it loads up the green screen for about 5 seconds then just Reboots my wii..Can someone Give me some insight on what needs to be done,I dont want to update my wii with the Risk of bricking my wii?Any or all help is needed?..please no bashing I have Read the Stuff on loading the Game but not totaly Following them....thanks everyone
smile.gif
bow.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
It doesn't work with Disc loading yet, only modchips and USB loaders.If you are using USB Loading and modchip and don't get it to work, try using NeoGamma Rev 8 Beta 7 if thats not the one you are using.

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
It doesn't work with Disc loading yet, only modchips and USB loaders.If you are using USB Loading and modchip and don't get it to work, try using NeoGamma Rev 8 Beta 7 if thats not the one you are using.
'

Hey thanks for Clearing this up for me..Thats weird..Whats the reason it doesnt work for Disc loading?..But yes i am only using disc loading...and i got neogamma rev 8...hmmm this blows...

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hrdkrtazz said:
Delta517 said:
'

Hey thanks for Clearing this up for me..Thats weird..Whats the reason it doesnt work for Disc loading?..But yes i am only using disc loading...and i got neogamma rev 8...hmmm this blows...

The reason that it dont work on Disc loading is because the new Anti-Piracy code from Nintendo. I hope someone still tries to get NSMB Wii working on Disc Loading.

But if you really want to play NSMB Wii, you just need a 512mb memory stick or higher to play it on USB (the game is only 400mb when installing through WBFS).

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Some guy posted a thread about making it work, he burned a patched .iso file, into a DVD-R and a DVD+R, then he launched first the DVD+R (I believe) and then when the error apeared he inserted the DVD-R, search for the thread on the Wii Tips and hints section...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself