How Do i load a Backup of The new Super Mario?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hrdkrtazz, Nov 17, 2009.

Nov 17, 2009
  1. hrdkrtazz
    OP

Newcomer hrdkrtazz Member

United States
    Ok i have read things online on how to load it but im not Totaly Following it..I am running CIOS rev 15,Neo gamma R8...Wii version 3.2(is that my problem)..I have a back up of an NTSC version which is what system i have.When i try to load it..it loads up the green screen for about 5 seconds then just Reboots my wii..Can someone Give me some insight on what needs to be done,I dont want to update my wii with the Risk of bricking my wii?Any or all help is needed?..please no bashing I have Read the Stuff on loading the Game but not totaly Following them....thanks everyone [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    It doesn't work with Disc loading yet, only modchips and USB loaders.If you are using USB Loading and modchip and don't get it to work, try using NeoGamma Rev 8 Beta 7 if thats not the one you are using.

3. hrdkrtazz
    OP

Newcomer hrdkrtazz Member

United States
    '

Hey thanks for Clearing this up for me..Thats weird..Whats the reason it doesnt work for Disc loading?..But yes i am only using disc loading...and i got neogamma rev 8...hmmm this blows...

4. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    The reason that it dont work on Disc loading is because the new Anti-Piracy code from Nintendo. I hope someone still tries to get NSMB Wii working on Disc Loading.

But if you really want to play NSMB Wii, you just need a 512mb memory stick or higher to play it on USB (the game is only 400mb when installing through WBFS).

5. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Some guy posted a thread about making it work, he burned a patched .iso file, into a DVD-R and a DVD+R, then he launched first the DVD+R (I believe) and then when the error apeared he inserted the DVD-R, search for the thread on the Wii Tips and hints section...!! [​IMG]