Hacking How Do I Link emuNAND and sysNAND?

Tank Dempsey

If you read this, you are an idiot.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work fine as long as you don't inject another Emunand or format the Sysnand/Emunand after the dump. Are you sure they are not linked?

Do I format then inject or vice versa? I want to install a dsiware cia in sysNAND.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the steps of what I did, First I used a clean formated mSD card, used gateway to format it for emunand. I then entered gateway mode, and let it format the system settings at start. I then shut down the 3ds, removed the mSD and put the cia on it. I then re entered gateway mode and used an cia installer (take your pick of legal or illegal) and installed it. I then unwrapped it on the screen. I then went into system settings and dsiware, copy to sd card. Shut down system afterwards, reboot sysnand and then go to system settings, dsiware and copy from sd to system memory, and viola.

Tank Dempsey

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the steps of what I did, First I used a clean formated mSD card, used gateway to format it for emunand. I then entered gateway mode, and let it format the system settings at start. I then shut down the 3ds, removed the mSD and put the cia on it. I then re entered gateway mode and used an cia installer (take your pick of legal or illegal) and installed it. I then unwrapped it on the screen. I then went into system settings and dsiware, copy to sd card. Shut down system afterwards, reboot sysnand and then go to system settings, dsiware and copy from sd to system memory, and viola.

You pressed format system memory in emuNAND???

Tank Dempsey

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I let the new emunand create folders on the mSD, guess I shouldn't have said format.

I think I followed your steps correctly, but when I try the copy Four Swords to system memory in sysNAND I get an error saying that I can't be copied.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm. I dont know, I created the cia's via funkycia, so I don't know where yours came from or why they wouldn't install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0