Gaming How do I kill rappy's in Ps0?

jewred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everytime the three rappys come on screen they colapse when i kill them, then get up and run awy with lightning speed lol

is there anyway to kill them to get rappy hearts? or do they drp it when they feint?

jewred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bump. i need to know how to kill these lol. ive looked all over the net and cant find anythingabout ps0 only about everyother PS and theres nothing about how to keep a rappy dead

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the rappy hearts are a random drop. More often than not you'll just get photon drops.. although I did manage 2 hearts from one chest. It doesn't matter if you hit them again when they get up and run away. All it does is give you a nice chunk of exp per hit. The easiest way to hit them though is with a ranged weapon or the lightning tech.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you kill the Rappy the first time you get full XP. (Say, 30XP)
When you hit them the first time after they get up you get an additional full XP again. (Another 30XP so 60XP total now)
If you manage to hit them again after that you get an additional half XP. (So 15XP for a total of 75XP)
I haven't tried any more, but I assume each additional hit is half of what you gained before.
So a third hit at this point would be 7.5XP...or probably rounded down to 7XP.

jewred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know the kanji or a website that has the kanji for Rappy? i memorized the photon kanji but dont know what im looking for with the rappy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Slow wifi ack