Hacking How do I go about upgrading Emunand to newest version on Gateway ultra?

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep loading into gateway mode but every time I do that and go into settings
3ds XL loads Sysnand of Ver 9.2.0-20U instead of GW nand what can I do since I want
to download DLC for games and it asks me to update every time.

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get into the menu where you format emunand since I already loaded into gateway mode once it loads into GW automatically

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually what I meant is how can I update the EMUNAND instead of SYSnand since when I load gateway mode and go into settings it changes from Gateway 3ds nand to Sysnand automatically

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you created an emunand? If you are in Gateway mode in emunand and go into settings, it should say GW 3D before the version number. If it doesn't, then you probably aren't in gateway mode.

Note that exiting settings always takes you back to sysnand and quite gateway mode.

If you are running emunand and see GW 3D in the version number, then all you do (without exiting settings!) is a system update from the settings menu itself. But as you are not seeing that, don't do it.

Note, to get to the gateway menu when you run the exploit, either hold down L when you activate it, or just take the red card out.

Shock2k9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting emunand helped me and I was able to update gateway 3d emunand and then upgrade emunand thanks to Kelton and Romstar
mod could you close this thread?

/thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1