Hardware How Do I Get To The Bit To Tweak The Laser?

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This has been posted before, but here goes: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5855

Hope that helps
smile.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
man, that point is so small! I tried to twist it today but didnt have nothing to twist it with, any one got any ideas? Its so annoying to get too! I accidently tore some of modchip wires off too so that needs to be fixed
frown.gif

spirited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
man, that point is so small! I tried to twist it today but didnt have nothing to twist it with, any one got any ideas? Its so annoying to get too! I accidently tore some of modchip wires off too so that needs to be fixed
frown.gif

dang you too? i thought i was the only one to do that haha. i tried to tweak it the other day and couldnt figure it out how to turn lens to the middle so i gave up, then i realized one of the wires for the chip came loose :[

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
yup, its annoying! It means i gotta get the modder to come to my house tomorrow and solder....i already asked him bout tweaking the laser and he said he wont do it cos he doesnt have an ossicaltor or something. Which is a shame, im gunna try n talk him round it tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)