Homebrew How do I get to 3ds Homebrew without my Freaky game on 11.0

HARDINGBOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am able to get to homebrew fine with the Freakyhax if the game is in my 3ds but I want to get to it without having the game in it. I have 11.0.0.33u I have tried with menuhax 2.2 but when i power off and hold the L on start up nothing happens it just start normally. I would be happy if it just automatically went to homebrew. Im very new to the 3ds homebrew. I did wii homebrew many times. It was simple because it created a short cut icon. Does the 3ds have a short cut icon? Is this a 11.0 thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I am able to get to homebrew fine with the Freakyhax if the game is in my 3ds but I want to get to it without having the game in it. I have 11.0.0.33u I have tried with menuhax 2.2 but when i power off and hold the L on start up nothing happens it just start normally. I would be happy if it just automatically went to homebrew. Im very new to the 3ds homebrew. I did wii homebrew many times. It was simple because it created a short cut icon. Does the 3ds have a short cut icon? Is this a 11.0 thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It's a 11.0 thing. You can only use menuhax up to 10.5 IIRC .
Thus you can't use menuhax and are doomed to enter homebrew via freakyforms unless you downgrade

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind that this downgrade requires a 3DS with CFW in addition to your 11.0 3DS.
To answer your first question, get a secondary haxx like Humblehaxx, basehaxx, V*haxx, etc., or get the primary entrypoint BASICsploit.
Wasn't SmileBASIC removed from the eShop though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol