Hacking How do I get Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald working on iPlayer?

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an iPlayer with the GBA emulator, and I have all the Pokemon games on it along with a few Fire Red hacks. All the hacks and Fire Red and Leaf Green work perfectly on the iPlayer, but when I launch Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald all I get is a white screen. Is there a fix for this?

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
you should just use gba exploader with the M3 GEP. The iplayer gba emu doesn't have RTC implimented. It is missing alot of things for a port.
The whole point I got the iPlayer was so I could play GBA games on my DSi, not DS Lite, which obviously doesn't work since it doesn't have a slot 2. Does anyone know how to get them working?

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Forget that, how do I even make the thing work?!?!? I place all my movies in VIDEO folder and they don't come up, I have the gba emulator in 100 places on my cart and still nothing. I was waiting a month for this and its a bag of shit atm. My R4 is better.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Forget that, how do I even make the thing work?!?!? I place all my movies in VIDEO folder and they don't come up, I have the gba emulator in 100 places on my cart and still nothing. I was waiting a month for this and its a bag of shit atm. My R4 is better.

Fail troll is fail?

Really if you are being serious, you must have an even harder time getting a lot of roms to work on your r4.

@ OP: I couldn't get R/S/E to work either. I heard because the save type is incompatable with the iPlayer GBA Emu.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
Chaz. said:

Fail troll is fail?

Really if you are being serious, you must have an even harder time getting a lot of roms to work on your r4.

@ OP: I couldn't get R/S/E to work either. I heard because the save type is incompatable with the iPlayer GBA Emu.
Good job I found out how to work it. My R4 has played every game I've thrown at it some even unpatched.

As for Pokes, I think there is a working rom somewhere. A friend of mine showed me an image of it but it may have been photoshopped.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Sterl500 said:
Chaz. said:

Fail troll is fail?

Good job I found out how to work it. My R4 has played every game I've thrown at it some even unpatched.

As for Pokes, I think there is a working rom somewhere. A friend of mine showed me an image of it but it may have been photoshopped.

Nice to hear it.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night