Hacking How do I get rid of all the hacking I've done on my Wii

Yamato_2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got another thread going and I want to play Fatal Frame 4 on my Wii I downloaded the file burned it to a DVD-R and installed the Disc Backup launcher 0.3g and nothing works I've even tried Exite Truck and it didn't work and it's a NTSC game. So everyone has these tutorials that "work" but not for me and it's because I've installed so many different version of so many different programs that I don't know whats on there. Is there anyway to get a fresh start so that maybe some of these tutorials will work for me. btw I'm running 3.2U and have HBC 1.0.1 and IOS36 v.4.18(whatever that is). Please someone help me, thanks in advance.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why do newbies always get stupid suggestions like "just install cioscorp" or upgrade to 3.2 and then downgrade? Fatal Frame 4 is a brand new game, maybe it has a new kind of protection so wait until somebody posts his results with it. And Exite Truck is the only other game you tried? I think it's a problem game. If you use Gamma you only need the correct cIOS installed and the loader, the rest depends on the game and the used media.

Yamato_2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok lol I guess I'll wait a little longer to play Fatal Frame 4 (
frown.gif
the horror must wait) is there some list scribed by God as to what games are problem games and what games are not?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yamato_2000 said:
ok lol I guess I'll wait a little longer to play Fatal Frame 4 (
frown.gif
the horror must wait) is there some list scribed by God as to what games are problem games and what games are not?

I think the most recent list for softmodded non cioscorp people is my list:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123...p;#entry1639626

and it's not correct as it seems. Maybe all IOS Version patching games work only after IOS Version patching with the Gamma rebooter. Maybe even then some are not working, and last but not least the list is incomplete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended