Homebrew Question How do I get my Switch Pro Controller to emulate a DualShock 4 on BetterJoy?

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... I'm not sure where I should create this topic, but I'm having problems using BetterJoy, basically I knew that it is possible to use the Switch Pro Controller on PS4 or PS5 with BetterJoy on PS Remote Play and it even works with motion sensor .

The problem is that using BetterJoy it only works as a simple Xbox 360 controller and hence nothing works on PS Remote Play.
eYxBLg0.png

Last edited by Moon164,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Had no Problems with an Emulated x360 Controller.
Maybe try x360ce?
Do you tell me to use BetterJoy to emulate an X360 controller and then emulate a DualShock 4 with the x360ce?, I kind of already did something similar, I added VDX_x64.exe on Steam, configured the Switch Pro Controller on Steam and opened the program via Steam to use the Switch Pro Controller as an X360 controller and then the VDX to emulate a DualShock 4.

But apparently BetterJoy can emulate DualShock 4 alone without any problems and even add motion sensor support, however I am not able to do this in its latest version.

[EDIT]

I managed to solve my problem. I opened the configuration file in the notepad, in ''ShowAsXInput'' I put False and ''ShowAsDS4'' I put True.
EWFwblz.png

Now the controller works on PS Remote Play without any problems (probably on PS Now too) the only problem I saw is that I couldn't use the motion sensor anyway.
dVfswbg.png

But at least now I can use the Switch Pro Controller on PS4 and probably on PS5 also using only one program, it is very practical.

PS: ZL/ZR don't work, how I can solve this ?

Last edited by Moon164,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.