Hacking How do I get my DS2 to do this? (New UI?)

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got iMenu up and running on my card, and somehow deleted the launcher for DSGames? What is the name of the file/plug-in so I can just re-install that and not go through the whole process again?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got iMenu up and running on my card, and somehow deleted the launcher for DSGames? What is the name of the file/plug-in so I can just re-install that and not go through the whole process again?

You might want to consider doing what I did and using BagPlug for the DS_Games launcher. Just rename the BagPlug binary to whatever the DS_Game one was (extension and all) and make sure to keep all required files in their respective directories. It works a hell of a lot better than the stock game launcher.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You might want to consider doing what I did and using BagPlug for the DS_Games launcher. Just rename the BagPlug binary to whatever the DS_Game one was (extension and all) and make sure to keep all required files in their respective directories. It works a hell of a lot better than the stock game launcher.
Or you could just have the icon point to BAGPlug instead of dsgame, you don't necessarily have to rename BAGPlug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)