Hacking How do I get back an e-shop game and it's saves on GW?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm extremely happy with my purchase of a GW so far as long with my new 3DS XL which was meant for Fire Emblem. I backed my card up, so is there anything I can do so it'll show back up on my games list along with my saves if I import some data back on it? And if I need to DL Fire Emblem 3ds files to work with Gateway how to I set up my old saves again?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn sounds waaay too confusing. Pretty much I've just followed this video so far to play my game" This is all I've done so far to play all my awesome .3DS unregionlocked games. It seems like there's a million ways to use GW to access your games. What would your advice be to a 3ds hack noob like me be for the next step?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn sounds waaay too confusing. Pretty much I've just followed this video so far to play my game" This is all I've done so far to play all my awesome .3DS unregionlocked games. It seems like there's a million ways to use GW to access your games. What would your advice be to a 3ds hack noob like me be for the next step?

Set up emuNAND and get settled there, format sysNAND, install DevMenu, use .cias.

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I installed one .cia and it didn't show up when I pressed select. Maybe it makes sense that they hafta be wrapped up and opened, or did I just not install it in the correct spot? (Put it in root directory of SD card). The reason I've been following this guys steps is because I bought a micro SD card reader to make installation easier and I thought I'd hafta do the whole .cia conversion thing and didn't know I could drop .3ds files right onto my micro

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goddammit I followed the video and like he said and I've downgraded my 3DS but something was telling me that I needed to install the sysnand first, unlike what he said. I can't do the L button + profile to initiate gateway without using the internet trick. Any Help?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else use these videos? Am I sposed to go NAND > SYSNAND > then Downgrade to be able to launch Gateway without internet or go NAND >Downgrade> SysNAND?

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Once formatted, all your purchased digital game saves are LOST!
No recovery unless you backed-up both SysNAND and SD card contents.

The safest method to make a hacked console which keeps your digital saves:
1) BACKUP SD CONTENTS
2) Create emuNAND
3) After created emuNAND, copy all SD contents back to SD
4) Downgrade (backup SysNAND before downgrading for optional)
5) Use Bluecard to run the exploit, then enter GW mode and enjoy
Do not do anything else!

No incorrect operations, no deads!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE