how do i get a working pokeSAV?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blueocarina, Jun 13, 2007.

1. blueocarina
    OP

blueocarina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2007
    United States
    so i'm slightly bitter that the AR max/duo didn't end up working for Pokemon D/P
    and now i'm curious what people are using to be able to transfer and edit game saves with pokeSAV

if there's multiple options i'd be interested in whatever is cheap and whatever might have some other use besides just being able to back up pokemon saves.

EDIT: oh and if by some miracle someone knows how to get the AR duo working with pokemon, i'd be even more greatful, but from what i've read just looking around it looks like the AR duo was a waste of my money

2. ZeWarriorReturnz

ZeWarriorReturnz Banned

Banned
    May 10, 2007
    United States
    Flashcarts Duh, This is a *mainly* FlashCart forum you know [​IMG]

3. coolbho3000

coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

Apr 29, 2007
    Kikkoman Factory
    It was a waste of my money as well. [​IMG]

Don't buy from Datel ever again. The MAX Duo is technically capable of backing the saves up, except they don't want to write drivers for it because they're lazy freaks. [​IMG]

4. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    Datel is EXTREMELY lazy but ya, just use a flash cart! I use EEPINATOR (thnx Destructobot!!)

5. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Cheap option: R4 (best flashcard too) or Ewin2 (it kinda sucks, but it runs Pokémon and most of the other roms, saves fine and allows save editing).