Homebrew how do i fixed bricked vwii

FancyNintendoGamer567

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i was installing riiconnect24 i putted in IOS31 and 80 but the IOS80 i had was only for wii so i bricked my vwii,when i try to load vwii,the only thing that popped up was the wii logo in the agmepad and thats it
if anyone knows how to fix it,post a comment here

(RC24 maybe making a vwii version rn)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Find somewhere on the internet a file-level slccmpt backup (or create one yourself from another console), use Ftpiiu Everywhere to restore the IOS80 files

D

Deleted User

but idk how to use wupserver
Better not attempt trying to fix vWii then.
You must be in custom CFW which allows to use FTPiiU everywhere. [Mocha CFW, Haxchi CFW, CBHC CFW]
You need a FTP program which will connect to FTP server hosted from Wii U.

Oh, and you need to know what you're doing. Otherwise instead of fixing, you will brick your Wii U too.

Reactions: jacobsson
D

Deleted User

Felek,i can use MOcha so the custom CFW thing isnt really A problem
also i need to know how to get a slccmpt file since i cant find one online
You will not find these anywhere anytime soon.
Get it from a friend which has a clean Wii U.
You might also want to find vWii IOS 80 file since it's probably somewhere on that site i bet.

FancyNintendoGamer567

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better not attempt trying to fix vWii then.
You must be in custom CFW which allows to use FTPiiU everywhere. [Mocha CFW, Haxchi CFW, CBHC CFW]
You need a FTP program which will connect to FTP server hosted from Wii U.

Oh, and you need to know what you're doing. Otherwise instead of fixing, you will brick your Wii U too.

is there a link to a ftp program compatible with ftpiiu?

FancyNintendoGamer567

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to connect filezilla to my ftp wiiu server
the client disconnects

on the console it says
Accepted connection from (ip)
wrote reply:22- ftpii
CLient DIsconnected

while on filezilla
this is happening
upload_2017-2-19_16-21-42.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
when i try to connect filezilla to my ftp wiiu server
the client disconnects

on the console it says
Accepted connection from (ip)
wrote reply:22- ftpii
CLient DIsconnected

while on filezilla
this is happening View attachment 78901
You're supposed to use a FTP client to connect to the Wii U. Not another FTP server.

brendanskywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any idea how to fix a vWii on the black screen of death? My WiiU still functions properly, but the vWii won't load past the black screen. Pls Hlp

D

Deleted User

Any idea how to fix a vWii on the black screen of death? My WiiU still functions properly, but the vWii won't load past the black screen. Pls Hlp
Do you have the Homebrew Channel (or a forwarder for USB Loader GX, Savegame Manager GX or something with homebrew launching capabilities) installed on your vWii right now?
If so, try booting into it using HBL2HBC. If you can get yourself into the Homebrew Channel, run a SysCheck and give us back the results.

SysCheck will show you what IOS images are installed on your console, and whether they are valid or not. Most causes of back screens in vWii are caused by installing regular Wii IOS images, rather than vWii ones.

brendanskywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have the Homebrew Channel (or a forwarder for USB Loader GX, Savegame Manager GX or something with homebrew launching capabilities) installed on your vWii right now?
If so, try booting into it using HBL2HBC. If you can get yourself into the Homebrew Channel, run a SysCheck and give us back the results.

SysCheck will show you what IOS images are installed on your console, and whether they are valid or not. Most causes of back screens in vWii are caused by installing regular Wii IOS images, rather than vWii ones.

issue has been resolved with help from another member by using the FTP from Wii U HBC and replacing vWii sys files. Bricked vWii's can be brought back from the unbrickable!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

issue has been resolved with help from another member by using the FTP from Wii U HBC and replacing vWii sys files. Bricked vWii's can be brought back from the unbrickable!
I need your friends help. my vwii was bricked and I need a true recovery. As in Most files such as the menu the titles everything is missing. Could you please help me out man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: