Homebrew How do I enable Theme Shuffle in CHMM2?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Freakyhax, btw...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What is your firmware? Im gonna assume 11.0+. If thats the case..... No. There is no option. On lower firmwares you can convert the theme into a cia, and add it to your legit themes, but with no cfw, you cannot shuffle.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Press x and it will take you to a shuffle menu. Press A to choose your first theme, then press R to move to the second slot and use the D-pad to select your next theme. After you're done choosing all of your themes, press x to install them.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your firmware? Im gonna assume 11.0+. If thats the case..... No. There is no option. On lower firmwares you can convert the theme into a cia, and add it to your legit themes, but with no cfw, you cannot shuffle.
Don't be misleading! CHMM2 works on 11.0 with freakyforms. Install cia themes isn't the only way to use custom themes. Some require CHMM2 because it crashes your 3ds trying to load some with the .cia but not the CHMM2 format.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be misleading! CHMM2 works on 11.0 with freakyforms. Install cia themes isn't the only way to use custom themes. Some require CHMM2 because it crashes your 3ds trying to load some with the .cia but not the CHMM2 format.
I...... Never said you couldnt use chmm2...... The OP asked how to shuffle themes, and i said that chmm2 does not have that feature, only cia themes do.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I...... Never said you couldnt use chmm2...... The OP asked how to shuffle themes, and i said that chmm2 does not have that feature, only cia themes do.
You are wrong. Try pressing x while in chmm2. You go to the shuffle menu. You press a on the first theme use the dpad to hover over themes and to add themes to the shuffle press r.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.