OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
how do i play gamecube roms on wii. im trying to use usbloader from modmii but its not working (as in not showin up). im trying to do it from my usb hard drive. any help here

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
ars25 said:
tagzard said:
how do i play gamecube roms on wii. im trying to use usbloader from modmii but its not working (as in not showin up). im trying to do it from my usb hard drive. any help here
is your wii compatable with burned disks
no its a black wii 4.3u and i want to play it off a usb hard drive

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash_brew said:
can't do it from usb unless you get a wode.

son of a gun beat me to it any ways yea wode is a good modchip you can select them from the stand with the built in lcd and analog stick and they will appear in the disk channal and you can play them

tagzard said:
QUOTE(smash_brew @ Apr 26 2011, 09:37 PM) can't do it from usb unless you get a wode.
there is absolutly no way at all with a app?
no not yet there was an app but you needed a wii that can run backups

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Swiss is quite reasonable. It needs either a SD-gecko + SD-card or a special cable and an IDE-drive.

The program is still in beta and there are some noticeable audio-glitches in most games (in the ones that are supported, that is), but F-zero or Zelda 4-swords adventure work quite well (the former only has audio glitches in the menu's).

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
Swiss is quite reasonable. It needs either a SD-gecko + SD-card or a special cable and an IDE-drive.

The program is still in beta and there are some noticeable audio-glitches in most games (in the ones that are supported, that is), but F-zero or Zelda 4-swords adventure work quite well (the former only has audio glitches in the menu's).
If you're gonna go through all that trouble in getting an SD Gecko or the IDE Adapter you might as well just get a WODE so you can run your gamecube backups from a usb hard drive which will give you a much larger medium to store your iso's, plus you can run all your wii games from the same drive without looking like one of Dr Frankenstein's experiments.

B

Bladeforce

"how do i play gamecube roms on wii"

why even bother replying when this is the question??? Unless he just wants to emulate the bios roms on a GC?? THE GC DOESNT HAVE F**KING ROMS YOU DICK

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same question, except I'm all but absolutely certain mine can run burned disks. And I DON'T want to use a USB drive...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu