Emulation How Do I Emulate DS and gamecubeGames on wii u

Eternal587

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so recently I got my Wii u Cold booted and homebrewed but I could find a DS or a Gamecube emulator that works with retroarch (the emulator i use) and belive me I've searched on youtube but I couldn't find a tutorial for either can someone please help me.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know what to tell ya bout ds titles, but i suggest using the nintendont forwarder and having all games on the sd card or a usb drive (not the wii u one). you can only have 292 titles installed on the wii u, but you can have unlimited on the virtual wii with things like usb loader gx and nintendont..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

on second thought, loadiine may be the best for ds titles, because you can have unlimited there I think. it shouldn't take too long to load them, since there are fewer files. that's what a lot of hoarders do with vc titles: either use the virtual wii or loadiine. there's also a forwarder for loadiine somewhere.

Eternal587

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know what to tell ya bout ds titles, but i suggest using the nintendont forwarder and having all games on the sd card or a usb drive (not the wii u one). you can only have 292 titles installed on the wii u, but you can have unlimited on the virtual wii with things like usb loader gx and nintendont..

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

on second thought, loadiine may be the best for ds titles, because you can have unlimited there I think. it shouldn't take too long to load them, since there are fewer files. that's what a lot of hoarders do with vc titles: either use the virtual wii or loadiine. there's also a forwarder for loadiine somewhere.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks for the advice I'll try to install nintendont and loadiine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1