Hacking How do I edit an Acekard theme's color font and size?

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Specifically I want to edit the Calendar Month and Calendar Year's font color. This is because the font color isn't the same as the Clock's font color. I also want to know if it's possible to edit the size of the Month/Year font size as well.

The theme I'm using is Phoenix by revo2. I'm using an M3 Simply with Wood firmware 1.17.

Solution
use akedit by dan taylor.

there is an option to change the color.

you can edit the font size by opening up the calendar numbers, clock numbers etc pics and changing their sizes manually.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use akedit by dan taylor.

there is an option to change the color.

you can edit the font size by opening up the calendar numbers, clock numbers etc pics and changing their sizes manually.

Solution

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be more precise, it doesn't use a .txt file for fonts/sizes. It literally reads a .bmp image with the numbers written in it. I dont think you can change the calendar's number's size or else it will come up all screwed. I haven't really tried to but I did it on accident when I was messing around with it a while back.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright thanks guys for your help. And yeah, I learned that I can't really change the color of the Calendar Month/Year since it's color was already silver.

So I decided to be a little creative and made a copy of the clock_numbers and renamed it to year_numbers to complete the red & orange mix feel of the upper screen. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a