Hacking How do I edit an Acekard theme's color font and size?

The_Lost_Sabre

Naberius the Nauseous
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Specifically I want to edit the Calendar Month and Calendar Year's font color. This is because the font color isn't the same as the Clock's font color. I also want to know if it's possible to edit the size of the Month/Year font size as well.

The theme I'm using is Phoenix by revo2. I'm using an M3 Simply with Wood firmware 1.17.

Solution
use akedit by dan taylor.

there is an option to change the color.

you can edit the font size by opening up the calendar numbers, clock numbers etc pics and changing their sizes manually.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use akedit by dan taylor.

there is an option to change the color.

you can edit the font size by opening up the calendar numbers, clock numbers etc pics and changing their sizes manually.

Solution

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be more precise, it doesn't use a .txt file for fonts/sizes. It literally reads a .bmp image with the numbers written in it. I dont think you can change the calendar's number's size or else it will come up all screwed. I haven't really tried to but I did it on accident when I was messing around with it a while back.

The_Lost_Sabre

Naberius the Nauseous
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright thanks guys for your help. And yeah, I learned that I can't really change the color of the Calendar Month/Year since it's color was already silver.

So I decided to be a little creative and made a copy of the clock_numbers and renamed it to year_numbers to complete the red & orange mix feel of the upper screen. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    Which, last I heard was removed from the eShop...so they might as well offer it again, I guess...
    Gift
    Will they use the same Shindou-translated ROM, or the original English ROM?
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    googling it, it seems that mario 64 is on the service
    Gift
    in japan they use the shindou version apparently but in the states and elsewhere they use the original rom
    Gift
    oh boy oh boy oh boy i sure do love living in japan and being a mario fan, i just got the new expansion pack, i cant wait to do some bljs!
    +1
    Gift
    From what I've heard about the Expansion Pack, the emulator used has some noticeable input delay and/or lag...would BLJs even be possible?
    Gift
    Apparently Nintendo adapted the 3D All-Stars emulator, instead of their old Virtual Console emulator - or, if nothing else, copying what fans have done.
    Gift
    from what i can seem to gather there's some issues but nothing dramatic enough to severely impact what you're playing
    Gift
    honestly the whole expansion pack confuses me since i thought the nes/snes games were just a neat little bonus
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They're all after your Lucky Charms.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Hayato213 @ Hayato213:
    at least lucky charm is quite popular, probably my favorite cereal.
    Gift
    I wonder...how would the gaming scene have changed had the Wii (and its bullshit motion controls and criminally neglected Classic Controller) failed?
    Gift
    Microsoft certainly wouldn't have experimented with the Kinect, that's for sure. Would Nintendo have released something like the Wii U early?
    Gift
    That would've had a different name, so as not to tie it to its failed predecessor (something the Wii U dearly wished it has gotten anyway).
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported it. Microsoft would have had something like the Kinect even if the Wii failed.
    Gift
    Veho @ Veho: PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported...