Homebrew how do I download games without updating

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,482
  • Replies 13
D

Deleted User

OP
i have homebrewed 3ds, and there is a certain homebrew that requires a game that i have... but not downloaded, I kind of need a updated version of the 3ds eshop homebrew,

D

Deleted User

OP
i know there is something that exist as that which is the eshop (via homebrew) but i do not know where download it, (chances are I need to update)

D

Deleted User

OP
He may be looking for ctr-httpwn. Also, OP, if you're from the US, have some dignity when it comes to using the English language. Jesus Christ.

well, im on 11.00-33 which when i use it, it crashes. everytime i try to return to homemenu it doesn't work, freezes. plus, that app is not supported for said version.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
well, im on 11.00-33 which when i use it, it crashes. everytime i try to return to homemenu it doesn't work, freezes. plus, that app is not supported for said version.
You're boned then I guess. I'm entirely too sleep deprived to think of a different solution at this time, so if someone has one, feel free to correct me.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Httpwn does work fine on 11.0: however, you can't return to home without rebooting because you have menuhax. You need a different secondary exploit if you want Httpwn.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Httpwn does work fine on 11.0: however, you can't return to home without rebooting because you have menuhax. You need a different secondary exploit if you want Httpwn.
Why cant you hit start, then exit in the homebrew launcher? And menuhax only triggers when holding/ not holding the button.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why cant you hit start, then exit in the homebrew launcher?
Exit *is* returning to home, and rebooting would unload httpwn
And menuhax only triggers when holding/ not holding the button.
The 3dsx loading effect activates or not depending on what buttons you press; menuhax itself runs every single time (how would it check for the buttons otherwise?) :D

D

Deleted User

OP
ok now I know how to fix it, and thanks to that.... I can just run smash hax thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1