How do I do something funny in this situation?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a voice message from someone who thinks I'm someone named Shannon. She wants Shannon to refrain texting to her husband, I wanna reply with something fun and then I can sum it up revealing I'm not Shannon after all! HELP

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As fun as this sounds, you could be giving someone a really bad day. Bitches be crazy and only see red. So when the guy in the relationship is telling ol' bitchy "I don't know what you're talking about" she'll likely not believe him, and depending if the situation and health of the relationship, you could be ruining someone's night you didn't intend to hurt, or worse, end a relationship.

Now that I explained potential consequences, if I had no remorse, I'd just go along with the charade and reply with something like "But he likes it when I text him"

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thank you for calling me. I need some clarification on your message, please call me at 1-800-IAMNOTSHANNON or 1-888-UCALLEDWRONGNUMBER. Thank you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I got a voice message from someone who thinks I'm someone named Shannon. She wants Shannon to refrain texting to her husband, I wanna reply with something fun and then I can sum it up revealing I'm not Shannon after all! HELP
"This must be your lucky day - I might be able to help you. I'm afraid that if you want this Shannon quiet, I'm going to need her address. Her usual routes would be nice, too... She'll stop texting. Leave the directions and an envelope in the orange bin at *insert location*, if you have this number then you know the cost. Signed, Friend of a Friend"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: