How do I do something funny in this situation?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by ComeTurismO, Jul 26, 2014.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    I got a voice message from someone who thinks I'm someone named Shannon. She wants Shannon to refrain texting to her husband, I wanna reply with something fun and then I can sum it up revealing I'm not Shannon after all! HELP

2. Drink the Bleach

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    As fun as this sounds, you could be giving someone a really bad day. Bitches be crazy and only see red. So when the guy in the relationship is telling ol' bitchy "I don't know what you're talking about" she'll likely not believe him, and depending if the situation and health of the relationship, you could be ruining someone's night you didn't intend to hurt, or worse, end a relationship.

Now that I explained potential consequences, if I had no remorse, I'd just go along with the charade and reply with something like "But he likes it when I text him"

Ammako likes this.
  3. Alchemilla

Alchemilla GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    Toluca Lake
    Hi, thank you for calling me. I need some clarification on your message, please call me at 1-800-IAMNOTSHANNON or 1-888-UCALLEDWRONGNUMBER. Thank you.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    "This must be your lucky day - I might be able to help you. I'm afraid that if you want this Shannon quiet, I'm going to need her address. Her usual routes would be nice, too... She'll stop texting. Leave the directions and an envelope in the orange bin at *insert location*, if you have this number then you know the cost. Signed, Friend of a Friend"