How do I converta 200kb sav. file to 512 kb?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by AceKard Freak, Jun 18, 2009.

Jun 18, 2009
  1. AceKard Freak
    OP

Newcomer AceKard Freak Member

United States
    Since you cant add cheat codes I used NO$GBA and used some cheats. But it always changed from 512kb to 200kb and only 512 kb sav files worked or should i say loaded. So i was wondering how i could convert the sav file to 512 kb

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Use this site: Shuny Savegame Converter

Pretty much straight forward... Just pick No$GBA, then after pick to AceKard and it is done...?

3. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    You'd think that it'd be that easy wouldn't it? I've had experiences when that doesn't work and there's an alternative solution but first try the method by Splych to see if it'll work. I might have spazzed out and chose the wrong input by mistake so yeah.

If the 1st method does not work try this:

1) Go into your NO$GBA folder. Find the .ini config file. Open it in a pure text editor like Notepad.
    2) Change the line that says "SAV/SNA File Type = Compressed" to "SAV/SNA File Type = Uncompressed". Save & close the .ini.
    3) Load your game and save. Close the emu and go into your battery folder, the SAV should be much bigger.
    4) Load that SAV into Shuny SAV Converter and set the input to NO$GBA & output to Acekard 2.

~ Jon

4. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    I thought it was easy. But I have nothing to support myself. All I do is get saves from flashcarts that use the common one. So saves from R4DS's, and saves from AceKards. I have an M3Real and SuperCard DS One, but don't use them. M3 in my house somewhere while the SCDS1 is used by my yougner sister. I used to use YSMenu or the DSTT firmware with the SCDS1... Very useful feature.

But yea, I might save that Jon, it looks useful xD

5. AceKard Freak
    OP

Newcomer AceKard Freak Member

United States
    OMG Thanks a bunch! [​IMG]

6. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    ahahah same with my Splych. i used to have a M3DSS (somwhere around teh house collecting dust) but switched to an Acekard 2 when Pokemon Platinum came out. I didn't understand the YSMenu and i still don't tilll this day. At the time, i heard about a patch that would patch the the original R4/M3DSS firmware to allow it saves bigger than 512KB. never found it. I just wanted a firmware that worked and had a really cool interface but with confidence that the team wouldnt die out. Researched for a bit and it seemed that AKAIO was the exact team i was looking for.

~ Jon

EDIT: Glad we could help Acekard Freak. [ i dont mean "freak" as an insult btw [​IMG] ]