ROM Hack Question How do I convert Minecraft Xbox 360 saves to Nintendo Switch (Bedrock engine)

Willgheminass

The Ultimate Pink Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
rhylnzux.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I want to convert my Xbox 360 saves to the NS Bedrock engine version of the game. There is a save editor for it (Universal Minecraft Editor), but it doesn't have a conversion feature.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only way I know for you atm is convert your Xbox360 save to wiiU and then transfert the Wiiu save to Switch

Maybe the dev will update this tool but for now that all you can do
(Use tool above)

If your xbox360 save is a .bin you can decrypt/extract the save using Horizon (tool)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quickly you must do

Get your Xbox360 save
Use horizon to extract your minecraft save from the .bin
Convert your extrzcted world to wiiU format
Inject it in wiiu
Transfert the world from the wiiu to the switch

Willgheminass

The Ultimate Pink Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
rhylnzux.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The only way I know for you atm is convert your Xbox360 save to wiiU and then transfert the Wiiu save to Switch

Maybe the dev will update this tool but for now that all you can do
(Use tool above)

If your xbox360 save is a .bin you can decrypt/extract the save using Horizon (tool)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quickly you must do

Get your Xbox360 save
Use horizon to extract your minecraft save from the .bin
Convert your extrzcted world to wiiU format
Inject it in wiiu
Transfert the world from the wiiu to the switch
I don't have a Wii U, RIP me.

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to convert my Xbox 360 saves to the NS Bedrock engine version of the game. There is a save editor for it (Universal Minecraft Editor), but it doesn't have a conversion feature.
use the carnage the creator map converter to convert the map from xbox 360 to java then use fawe async world edit to convert it to bedrock then to run the map launch minecraft bedrock on a phone then let your switch join like you're playing with a friend

^that's how i've been doing it idk if theres an easier and better way

of course this means you have to be connected to wifi at all times to play this map
i done it with a few of my PS3 maps and they seem to work fine

Last edited by Tweaker_Modding,
D

Deleted User

The mcctoolchest is a joke, it kind of works but it fails A LOT of chunks. There's universal mc converter that looks promising but it's ridiculously payed. WHY
You know someone just need to create a big mc editor for, well, obviously edit your worlds whatever you want, and it would just have a **FREE (and FUNCTIONAL)** platform converter setting... instead of those garbage dump of stuff you need to do (and pay!) for a map.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The mcctoolchest is a joke, it kind of works but it fails A LOT of chunks. There's universal mc converter that looks promising but it's ridiculously payed. WHY
You know someone just need to create a big mc editor for, well, obviously edit your worlds whatever you want, and it would just have a **FREE (and FUNCTIONAL)** platform converter setting... instead of those garbage dump of stuff you need to do (and pay!) for a map.
i perfectly agree

no one should have to pay to convert their worlds from one platform to another

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all