Hacking how do i convert DraStic Android saves to Supercard Dstwo saves and vice versa?

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You really don't need to use anything, I converted an R4-compatible save to a Drastic one by simply renaming the save to .dsv format. (vice-versa worked too)
For eg.- If you have a game -->game.nds , The save file would be game.sav This has to be renamed to -->game.nds.dsv

tomosh22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Than
You really don't need to use anything, I converted an R4-compatible save to a Drastic one by simply renaming the save to .dsv format. (vice-versa worked too)
For eg.- If you have a game -->game.nds , The save file would be game.sav This has to be renamed to -->game.nds.dsv
Thanks, I'll try that when I get home.

tomosh22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I just tried it and it didnt work. I got the 512kb Pokemon White 2.dsv off my phone, then renamed it to Pokemon White 2.SAV. Then I deleted the Pokemon White 2.SAV on my DSTWO SD card, and then replaced it with the one from my phone. I opened up Pokemon White 2.nds and when i got to the start screen it said "new game" and didnt show the game info. When i hit "new game" the scene with Prof. Juniper played and when it finished my DraStic game didnt load up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1