Homebrew How do i change my age with on my NNID?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... you're an illegal immigrant?
I thought everyone around the globe is required to have an ID card if their teens...

Idk, your profile says you're 16, which means you're born in 2000 or 1999, if you'd be 18, you'd be born in '97/'98.

But yeh, other then trying to call Ninty..
Waiting 2 years (if you're 16) or getting a physical copy (something I'd rather do) would be your only options ;p
Nvm, digital only.
Not in Nevada. You don't get one unless you request (buy) one or get a permit/license. I didn't have one up till 18 when I got a permit. So no not everywhere requires you to have an ID as a teenager.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
@Mr.ButtButt I also plan to buy it the millisecond it is released, which will be ten am EST the day before release (assuming it releases midnight my time), and I am going to upload the titlekey before I get stuck into playing it. You could just pirate it for a short time, then buy it after you've sorted out things with Nintendo. (Or buy a physical copy later)
Now I am desperate for a physical release to go with my copies of 999 and VLR, plus I want to support people who make such excellent games (the only reason 999/VLR have not surpassed Zelda OoT as my favourite games is because Zelda is so sentimental, played it on N64 as a 12-year-old and it blew my mind). I would be over the moon if you (or anyone else) would buy a copy in my stead and send it to me, either at cost or in exchange for a (Eur) FreakyForms, PSMD, or Cubic Ninja. (Or other Australian version game that I could buy for you - Aussie games are valuable to collectors as they are made in much fewer quantities than other region games)

Last edited by Quantumcat,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not in Nevada. You don't get one unless you request (buy) one or get a permit/license. I didn't have one up till 18 when I got a permit. So no not everywhere requires you to have an ID as a teenager.

Already have been discussed if you scroll upwards a bit.
Anyway, many European countries have it, I assumed that it was a world wide thing.
Seeing the Internet and technology is all around us, not to mention the current state of terrorism...
ID cards for teens and adults should be a common thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them