Hacking How do I buy from Dealextreme.com without a Paypal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I don't have a Paypal account, and I want to buy online with my credit card. I read on the Internet (since several years ago also), that Dealextreme.com is a safe site to buy.
I want to buy a Nintendo Lower TFT LCD Screen because my DS screen is broken, and I want to replace it.
Now, I would like to know how to buy from this site with a credit card; I have never bought anything from the Internet before.
This is the URL of the screen I want to buy:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26582#

After I click, "Add to cart," three methods of payments appears:
1 says: Paypal Express checkout
2 says: Paypal Standard checkout
3 says: No payments 90 days (Paypal pay later), United States order of $50 or more only.

If want to pay with a credit card, Which one should I choose? and, Is it safe to pay with a credit card in this site? I'm afraid because I have about $500 dollars on my Rabobank account.

Thanks

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
You can't.

Just open a Paypal account.

I want, but I'm afraid after reading that many people's accounts get closed, and Paypal gets the money, although I don't know if it is true.
closedeyes.gif

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
murkurie said:
that's not true, and if it was I think we would hear about it. ebay own paypal just so you know

I have an account on Paypal.com already, but I didn't upload my credit card information because I just have it. But now, it is "restricted" but they asked me for a photo ID, and it says that I can use a Driver's license, or Passport, and I don't drive, and I believe that uploading a scan of my passport to the Internet is not a good idea.
Also they want a Proof of adress, like a cell-phone bill, and because I live with my parents, all the bills arrive to their names
hate2.gif
, What could I do in this situation? i know that this is not the best place to ask, but, Could you help me please
happy.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Press eject on your DVD drive and insert your payment in form of payment of cash, check, or card. Make sure its a DVD drive as the obsolete CD drives on;y read the cash format.

After you insert payment, close the drive and your money will be uploaded into the internet for Deal Extreme to download.

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
Press eject on your DVD drive and insert your payment in form of payment of cash, check, or card. Make sure its a DVD drive as the obsolete CD drives on;y read the cash format.

After you insert payment, close the drive and your money will be uploaded into the internet for Deal Extreme to download.

I asked for help, I didn't ask for an idiotic senseless answer, but thanks
happy.gif

G

GentleFist

i made a paypal account for my father once and it was as easy as signing up to a forum, they didnt ask for an id i wonder why they asked you~

but we had to transfer a small sum of money which i think we got back so they could make sure its the owner of the card who created the account or something like that

but they didnt ask for anything, everything was written on the site

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. You can. I've done it before. Steps below.

1.Add whatever you want to your cart.
2.View your cart.
3.Under payment methods click on Paypal Standard Checkout, or Express Checkout.
4.Enter your card info, don't login.
5.Done.

I think that's how I did it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:

That isn't helping the OP whatsoever, if you can't help them, don't post.

Have you tried making a new account with a different email? I had to create a new one a few months ago because I forgot my password to my other one and they didn't ask for an ID, I don't believe. If you don't want to give your credit card information, go to your local big store and buy a Pre-paid online visa card like I did(You can get one from Wal-Mart too and it'll be your pre-paid visa debit card that you can re-use as much as you want and anywhere you want online and in real life) then you can use it on Paypal, it's what I did.

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Njrg said:

Have you tried making a new account with a different email? I had to create a new one a few months ago because I forgot my password to my other one and they didn't ask for an ID, I don't believe. If you don't want to give your credit card information, go to your local big store and buy a Pre-paid online visa card like I did(You can get one from Wal-Mart too and it'll be your pre-paid visa debit card that you can re-use as much as you want and anywhere you want online and in real life) then you can use it on Paypal, it's what I did.

Maybe they ask for an ID because I created my account on December 2009, and I didn't log in because I didn't have a credit card until now. I can create another account with another email, but won't the same happen?
By the wat, you made me think that maybe if a create a new account, then I put my credit card information, then they won't ask me for an ID and proof of address? Maybe
happy.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ashlee said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Njrg said:

Maybe they ask for an ID because I created my account on December 2009, and I didn't log in because I didn't have a credit card until now. I can create another account with another email, but won't the same happen?
By the wat, you made me think that maybe if a create a new account, then I put my credit card information, then they won't ask me for an ID and proof of address? Maybe
happy.gif

They'll ask for proof of address but not your ID.
Try creating a new account then come back here and tell us what they said, we can help from there
smile.gif

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Ashlee said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Njrg said:

happy.gif

They'll ask for proof of address but not your ID.
Try creating a new account then come back here and tell us what they said, we can help from there
smile.gif

Ok, but first I must to activate my credit card haha, it just arrived today in the morning, but the bank is now closed, I will go tomorrow and post here, please don't close my topic yet. Thank you very much for anwer me
happy.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ashlee said:
murkurie said:
that's not true, and if it was I think we would hear about it. ebay own paypal just so you know

I have an account on Paypal.com already, but I didn't upload my credit card information because I just have it. But now, it is "restricted" but they asked me for a photo ID, and it says that I can use a Driver's license, or Passport, and I don't drive, and I believe that uploading a scan of my passport to the Internet is not a good idea.
Also they want a Proof of adress, like a cell-phone bill, and because I live with my parents, all the bills arrive to their names
hate2.gif
, What could I do in this situation? i know that this is not the best place to ask, but, Could you help me please
happy.gif

i had the same problem with paypal to "verify" my address they wanted me to fax documents to them, i told them i didn't have a fax machine so my address stays "unverified" not bothered though i can still use paypal for card payments, i just won't put my bank details on there, if they have your bank details they can keep your money on their system and do what they want with it, i have heard of the stories where people had 1000's and it was frozen, that is why payment card is more safer.

excheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Ashlee said:
murkurie said:

hate2.gif
happy.gif

i had the same problem with paypal to "verify" my address they wanted me to fax documents to them, i told them i didn't have a fax machine so my address stays "unverified" not bothered though i can still use paypal for card payments, i just won't put my bank details on there, if they have your bank details they can keep your money on their system and do what they want with it, i have heard of the stories where people had 1000's and it was frozen, that is why payment card is more safer.

If it isn't yourself's account, you'd better not use it. you can register on for youself.

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone seems very paranoid about making a paypal account lol its the safest way to shop online. i would never send cash in an evolope or any other way paypal is the best haha
tongue.gif

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know at some points i was able to make purchases on DX with my credit card without using paypal. I click the paypal checkout and instead of signing in i would directly enter my credit card info and give an e-mail address for confirmation. Then I got tired of typing this every time (i shop at dx for repair parts) so i used my actual paypal account.

Please stop with the blue font >_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs