nerd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've managed to update my PSVITA to 3.36, installed the Patapong 2 VHBL and ARK-2 eCFW.

Now, i'm trying to work out how to copy my ISOs onto the VITA to play.

I found a tutorial that asked me to ZIP(store) the ISO file using capital letters, 8.3 format. copy it to a save data folder and use CMA to transfer it onto the VITA. Then using ARK-2 (138menu comes up) find the zip file and press X to install...

But for me, pressing the X key does nothing. I'm not getting this VITA thing. Its taken me about 5 days to get this far.

My uno installation with the VHBL keep getting corrupt as I am trying to follow 1 guide after another to try to install various things

nerd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hahah 40 min video, i have had to watch the other videos over and over to get this far...
I'll have a look to see if I an work through this. I thought using the ARK-2 would be easier than installing custom bubbles fore each one.

Reactions: cearp

eumesmo3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rename ISO for GAME1.ISO in caps**** exemple: folder \savedata\GAME1.ISO\ transfer to PSVITA with CMA!!!

sorry my inglishi*** i am brazil:) 7x0:cry:

Reactions: nerd1

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just rename your iso with max 6 letters. Example :GPW. ISO.
It's Important that your iso don't have more than 6 letters and it must be written in big.
After that copy your iso in a random savegame and Use cma to transfer them. After that start pspfiler and move the isos to ms0:ISO.

nerd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks eumesmo3 & MaNiAlJoWo, that was what I wanted to find out.

But it seems like I"ve stuffed my ARK-2 install... went into pspfiler and extracted the iso from my zip and couldn't work out how to exit back to ARK-2. so pressed the PS button and closed the app and tried to launch it again (via UNO bubble where I installed the VHBL originally as well) and it just stays in the grey screen.

--- EDIT

whew, it didn't stuff ARK-2 install. it just needed some time to mount? the ISO

thanks again guys.

nerd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last Question, is there a key combo to quit the game and drop me back into ARK-2? instead of pressing the PS button and closing whole thing?

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First, use open cma. Then, store your iso inside the install.zip of some homebrew (in my case picodrive) using winzip and store compression option. transfer to psp and using the filer explorer go to the install.zip, open it and copy your iso to iso folder in root of the explorer 0. I created a new directory with ISO instead of iso, but dont show anything. Anyway, my isos are working without need of rename.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse