Gaming How do I 100% the Subspace Mode in Smash Brawl?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I've completed all icons shown in this photo but I still can't move forward for some reason.

s3gkx.jpg

What do I exactly need to do? Play them on hard mode?

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IIRC, you have to collect everything at every location. If a place has a green flag it means you're probably missing something, which usually just is one of those orange boxes. When you get everything some sort of crown will appear instead of a green flag like some of your icons already have.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Oh drats I thought those places with the flags meant that I had completed them, but oh well, thanks so much @Bleck that sure was helpful.

I'll finally be able to carry on my quest to complete the Subspace Story Mode. Also looking forward to play as Sonic.

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If you mean you can't move on to the next level, you still haven't beaten the Great Maze (or something along those lines) fully, those last 4 dots on the upper right corner. The map is your friend in that level.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I've now got the hang of it and progressed to 85%.

Once I'm done 100% this one maybe I'll look how to play Melee on the Wii U (guess it's possible with the Nintendon't thingy).

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
nvw9.jpg

Could someone help me out how to get to battle this opponent on this screen? I've went around the map and couldn't find the door or whatever else that could be a hint.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nvw9.jpg

Could someone help me out how to get to battle this opponent on this screen? I've went around the map and couldn't find the door or whatever else that could be a hint.
You see that little dot in the top right? It's the one single opponent you haven't defeated yet. Go there, enter the door and defeat the opponent and you'll be able to fight the final boss.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
That orange dot is where I am and I can't really find a door to the opponent anywhere and I've went back and forth in hope that it'd show up. It's the last one so it shouldn't be hard to find. I dunno.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That orange dot is where I am and I can't really find a door to the opponent anywhere and I've went back and forth in hope that it'd show up. It's the last one so it shouldn't be hard to find. I dunno.
b10466de2f.jpg

Follow the red arrows and enter the door circled in red. It might be hard to find the door but that is definitely what you need to do. You'll fight one enemy (either a dark player character or a boss) and after that the door to the final boss will unlock (at the place where the large orange head is).

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The final boss took me a couple of tries to defeat him and in return I got to play as Sonic well that wasn't as exciting or great as I expected.

Sonic in Super Smash Bros. is just.. Sonic. :mellow: Not much of a fighter and to skip death it has to be timed properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i really want a new mario kart