Hacking How dificult is to find a new3ds 9.0-2 FW?

Rytsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you may be a bit out of date if you think WW isn't compatible! Check out the new list. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

I also mentioned it in my second video as working without needing Smash Bros. If only they can get Bayonetta 1+2 and Super Mario Maker to work then I'll be in paradise. I edited the post you quoted to say that Mario Party 10 also has the 5.3.2 update. If you can rent it, then you'll save some money unless you're planning on returning it or something.

Sorry, but I'm quite new to Ebay, but how do you know if the version is 9.0 or 9.2? i've been looking there but I can't find a way to check the firmwares.

thank you!

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Sorry, but I'm quite new to Ebay, but how do you know if the version is 9.0 or 9.2? i've been looking there but I can't find a way to check the firmwares.

thank you!
Well you could try searching "new 3ds firmware" and it'll list all 3DSes that advertise their firmware.

stereowax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to give anyone else some hope, I just got a N3DS on 9.0 in the UK off eBay. Wasn't cheap (£200) inc. shipping, but well worth it IMO. Once I have access to the trading forum I'll probably put my O3DS (4.3.0) up there if anyone's interested.

mc-kiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Since my n3ds xl does not have any guarantee left (play asia has 6 months) and it has a little scratch on the back i am willing to sell it at a lower price

Btw the trading section, does it mean you can only trade stuff or can you also sell stuff ?

Rytsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since my n3ds xl does not have any guarantee left (play asia has 6 months) and it has a little scratch on the back i am willing to sell it at a lower price

Btw the trading section, does it mean you can only trade stuff or can you also sell stuff ?

Do you only sell in Germany? I can't pm you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)