OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nyako.gay
XP
Country
Canada
Lots of people celebrate, and have different ways of celebrating, so I wanna hear, how did you guys celebrate?

I um,
spent it on Discord, doing close to nothing.

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Family and Friends, Pasta for good luck and longevity, and Martinelli apple cider for a non alcholic drink to cheer on the new year... Also, lots and lots of champagne.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most times New Year's eve is the one night a year I am in bed before midnight.
This last one was one of those most times.

Really though the two choices are house party or town party. Town party is a game for people far richer than I (invariably going to have an entry charge of some notable amount, any drinks about 3 times the normal price, the place is likely to be filled with more oxygen thieves than usual, music is usually crap) and house party is not much better as I have probably just spent the last week or two already visiting everybody I am likely to meet there and doing dinners as it was Christmas. If parties normally were a rarer occasion then maybe but "because it is Thursday" is usually a suitable reason for most of my friends and associates and thus new year's has no great appeal.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont care about the New Year at all. It is just pagan. Every year is bad. I am just happy to be with my families and friends that I care about and we had good time on New Year Eve and NewYear Day. Spending time with them is precious everyday.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched Turkish Star Wars, making it the first movie I've seen in 2018, and that was by design. Between this, Turkish Rambo, and Kareteci Kiz (Karate Girl), Turkish movies are pretty damn funny.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
friends, party, some karaoke shit, then, I remember being drunk and getting back to code. Coding is beautiful. Even more when you miss coding

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
By winning money!

we played 21, bingo. some other games.

me in action...

source.gif

the funny part is after 3rd game normal people would have quit. but my friends just dont know when to quit.

after as i was counting my money i felt really bad. but then after i remembered the games im going to buy, with this cash and how much im going to enjoy myself.

the only thing was missing was hookers.

Last edited by Flame,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I went to my moms for dinner, then later to my uncle's party. Had a great time.
I never knew my uncle was collecting N64 games. He has a sealed NIB Conker as well as a couple of other sealed games, and about 20 loose cartridges. Though most of the cartridges are probably from my childhood when his kids were playing the N64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)