How did error code 0102 turn into 0022?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Garchomp, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Garchomp
    OP

Garchomp GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2010
    United States
    Isshu Region
    I just completed the Hybrid XClamp Fix for the Xbox 360 RRoD. It did have green lights, but I wanted to make sure everything was right by doing the bake-in. So I cut off fan power and the Xbox overheated and did what it's supposed to. I let it cool down and when i turned it back on it took forever for any kind of action and i got 3 red rings again. This time, its error code 0022, and I just tried to heat it up with a hairdryer and let it cool down but still, i get 0022, and I really don't feel like losing a Xbox! I have done Hybrid fix b4 and bake-in on my other xbox and it's been getting heavy gameplay and lasted for about two months now with no probs

2. Garchomp
    OP

Garchomp GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2010
    United States
    Isshu Region
    help meh please

3. Fudge

Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

Banned
    Aug 26, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Dude be patient. Go to a more 360 oriented site if you need help fast. Se7enSins, Team Xecuter, Xbox-Scene, iXtreme forums, The Tech Game, and xbox360*** (warez) are all good places to ask for help.

4. Garchomp
    OP

Garchomp GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2010
    United States
    Isshu Region
    sorry i just want this xbox to friggin work, and ok thanks

5. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    hair dryer wont work, it only gets up to about 140F, your doing absolutely nothing with it
    you need a heat gun which can get up to 1000F

6. mocalacace

mocalacace GBAtemp Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    Theres your problem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice