How copy NAND backup to EmuNAND?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Lucas Melo, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Lucas Melo
    OP

Lucas Melo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2016
    Brazil
    Hello,
    Last week me and my friend installed the CFW RxTools in our 3DS 's. We saved the backup of the SD card files and NAND , we downgrade to version 9.2 , install the EmuNAND and unlink the NAND 's.

By following this tutorial:
    http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW

My old NAND was copied to the EmuNAND together with NNID , Mii and friends. However, EmuNAND and SysNAND of my friend have NNIDs different from the old NAND .

Is there any way to copy the NAND backup to EmuNAND of his 3ds ? He needs his old NNID to recover some games that he bought and saves that were encrypted.

If this is possible , someone could pass me a tutorial or explain how to do?

Thank you.

2. einhuman197

einhuman197 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    Inside your bootloader (´◉◞౪◟◉)
    Yes, if it's him hand backup. Put the emunand.bin in the root if your Sd Card and launch decrypt9. Go into emunand options/restore emunand, put in the key combo, choose your file and press a.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice