ROM Hack How can you get Pokemon event items using hacks?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 20,580
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted User

OP
I want to hack an Emerald ROM so I can get the Aurora, Eon, Mystic Tickets, and the Old Sea Chart. But how do I do it?

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
IIRC, the old sea map and the ticket for Deoxys are actually useless, since if you don't get them legally, they won't obey you. In that case, there is a code to teleport you to those places.
And as Rydian said, it's easier to use a save game editor (CirosPK Maker) or gameshark.

D

Deleted User

OP
IIRC, the old sea map and the ticket for Deoxys are actually useless, since if you don't get legally, they won't obey you. In that case, there is a code to teleport you to those places.
And as Rydian said, it's easier to use a save game editor (CirosPK Maker) or gameshark.

Even if you hack? Either they have the best hack-safe system, or your grammar is wrong. >_< I want to be able to see all of the dialogue that happens as if I was doing it legally...

EDIT: 1) Legally as in actual laws or as in legit-iness? 2) Where can you get the CirosPK Maker?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC, the old sea map and the ticket for Deoxys are actually useless, since if you don't get legally, they won't obey you. In that case, there is a code to teleport you to those places.

Even if you hack? Either they have the best hack-safe system, or your grammar is wrong. >_< I want to be able to see all of the dialogue that happens as if I was doing it legally...

EDIT: 1) Legally as in actual laws or as in legit-iness? 2) Where can you get the CirosPK Maker?

Have you even bothered looking on google?

D

Deleted User

OP

Have you even bothered looking on google?

Yes, and sadly, all I get is either French complaints in forums about it or Shangai Hotels.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Try searching for ciros pokemon maker. This stuff really isn't that difficult to figure out.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

1) Legally, getting it through the Nintendo machine. But I can't remember the reason how they made it possible, but I always remembered that in many parts you had to use the teleport code instead of getting the item.

2) I can't remember anymore, but here is it http://www.mediafire...89x5v62ajedz1um

edit: about point 1, I don't know if you hack it into the game (through hacking tools) can do the job. But it's like 1000 times easier to teleport yourself. Unless you're making a hack.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Ciro's Pokémon Maker is on Filetrip, btw.
It won't help, though.

You're going to have to use cheats to give yourself the event items, and then you will have to use codes to activate the items, otherwise they won't work.
The activation codes should be found by searching for "Pokémon Emerald ticket activation codes"

Either they have the best hack-safe system, or your grammar is wrong.
What about his grammar?

D

Deleted User

OP
Ciro's Pokémon Maker is on Filetrip, btw.
It won't help, though.

You're going to have to use cheats to give yourself the event items, and then you will have to use codes to activate the items, otherwise they won't work.
The activation codes should be found by searching for "Pokémon Emerald ticket activation codes"

Either they have the best hack-safe system, or your grammar is wrong.
What about his grammar?

First, thanks! After searching for 'How to use Gameshark with no$gba", I've gotten the tickets AND the old sea chart. Second, he said that even if you hack it, it won't work, but that's not true. So I think he accidentally used the wrong grammar to say something else, though I'm not sure what.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ahhh I remember the time I was in your position. Sadly there is not purely legit way of getting most of them except maybe the Eon ticket, where you will need an e-reader and the real ticket which is uber rare. Heck it's probably IMPOSSIBLE to find it now but I digress. The following steps are the most "legit" steps imho ie trying to emulate as closely as possible how a normal person would have done it.
Here is what I did:
1) Insert cheat to "buy" the ticket you want from the pokemart (assuming that you don't have any legit way of obtaining the tickets). Why I did this instead of just getting the items for free? Because some cheats out there replace one of your current items with the new items which I don't like. Meh personal preference.
2) Insert cheat to enable event.
3) Get on ship to said islands and catch away.

I cannot confirm whether the Pokemon will listen to you or not because well, I never really did use them. It was more for completing the dex and personal satisfaction of having been on the islands.

This is the closest method I know in terms of 'recreating' the situation of a person at the real events except maybe the Mew event since it technically wasn't released outside Japan iirc.

PS: During my search last time, I stumbled upon a supposed R0M which is said to contain the data of the Eon ticket for e-readers. Needless to say, VBA was unsuccessful at recreating that event.

Reactions: 1 person

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ahhh I remember the time I was in your position. Sadly there is not purely legit way of getting most of them except maybe the Eon ticket, where you will need an e-reader and the real ticket which is uber rare. Heck it's probably IMPOSSIBLE to find it now but I digress. The following steps are the most "legit" steps imho ie trying to emulate as closely as possible how a normal person would have done it.
Here is what I did:
1) Insert cheat to "buy" the ticket you want from the pokemart (assuming that you don't have any legit way of obtaining the tickets). Why I did this instead of just getting the items for free? Because some cheats out there replace one of your current items with the new items which I don't like. Meh personal preference.

I cannot confirm whether the Pokemon will listen to you or not because well, I never really did use them. It was more for completing the dex and personal satisfaction of having been on the islands.

This is the closest method I know in terms of 'recreating' the situation of a person at the real events except maybe the Mew event since it technically wasn't released outside Japan iirc.

PS: During my search last time, I stumbled upon a supposed R0M which is said to contain the data of the Eon ticket for e-readers. Needless to say, VBA was unsuccessful at recreating that event.
I believe I have that .sav file for the Eon Ticket for the e-Reader. I inserted the save into my physical e-Reader and it worked like a charm.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I believe I have that .sav file for the Eon Ticket for the e-Reader. I inserted the save into my physical e-Reader and it worked like a charm.

Hmm didn't work for VBA's "e-reader" function. My bad. SAV file it was. Not R0M. I might just get a real e-reader just for this. If only they weren't half as expensive X___X

D

Deleted User

OP
Here is what I did:

Eh, I'll just put in an item I won't use. Besides, I already gotten the tickets.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Did you manage to activate the event?
Or do you just have the items standing in your bag, unusable?

Also works with Slot-2 flashcards.

D

Deleted User

OP
Did you manage to activate the event?
Or do you just have the items standing in your bag, unusable?

Also works with Slot-2 flashcards.

I have them in my bag, but I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet.

OFF-TOPIC: I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged! :D

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night