Gaming How can use hardisk from xbox360 E to others??

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Im use mode xbox360 E and the hardisk out side all thins work... Im try to add free style and all files from that hardisk to this inside hardisk... The xbox360 logo in normal dash not free style but when use that hardisk out side it work fine.. How can change it to inside and all things work???

Also some thing not fine the game some time not all crush or stop waiting for nothing after that...??? Is mode inside fine coz work.. Rgh xbox360 E

The hardisk that i want to use 250 gp xbox360

The out side is toshiba i think 300 gp..

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if you used a translator or English is a second language, but that is hard to read.
From what I understand you want to transfer files from an external hard drive to the internal hard drive.
You could use Freestyle Dash itself with the File Manager, XeX Menu, FTP, Aurora Dash's File Manager, your PC with software and HDD adapter.
Just copy everything from USBx to HDD1 and next boot, if you disconnect the external HDD, it should boot the same as before but from the internal drive.

Games crashing happens sometimes, the hard drive you are using could be bad, have corruption or there was just a error.

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Hardisk is from other xbox360 E to this im use coz this hardisk is from xbox360 E was work and get damaged and need fix so i use hardisk to this new one im buy it and it is mode one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.