• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

"How can this be" America next on Timeline

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What events will happen between August22- Sep22? Why did Baba say "How could this be"? Would it be just A major crash in the America economy , Crypto Regulations begin or just Another Ripple/ America base partnership.. My guess this will probably be the big last crash Mrpool was telling us about; remember MTgrox have to reimburse the millions of users from years ago and if that happens of course major crash.

Note: I still stand on my prediction bullrun or A recovery sometime through sep22 -october 22nd

4747c11235ea93de149db0dd75c55982.png

537927f479b417c12cdf7043b5133057.jpg

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho