HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice gunshot effect lol. And LMAO that was a full power slap... he didnt take shit from no bitches!!!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I want to see the rest of it, it looks like the guy totally lost it at the end there.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

this is the rest
rofl2.gif

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah, supposedly everyone was beating on him because he was of a lower caste, and she was of a higher caste. He took the case to court and got compensation, I think.

But damn, there was power in that slap. So fast too.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
triassic911 said:
....did he start crying??
Pretty loudly, yes...

Poor guy..
It's really embarrassing to cry on TV...
And the strange thing is that it was the guy who cried, not the girl. And the girl just walked away like nothing happened...
wtf.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Raika said:
Toni Plutonij said:
triassic911 said:
....did he start crying??
Pretty loudly, yes...

Poor guy..
And the strange thing is that it was the guy who cried, not the girl. And the girl just walked away like nothing happened...
wtf.gif
Well, she was shocked and you can see here holding her hand on her face for a while, but yeah, then she just walks away..

But if you take a closer look at the guy who slapped here, he took couple of strong punches by the other guy (it's visible), after that, you can't see what's happening because the crowd surrounded him..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
triassic911 said:
you can't let a dude just slap a woman and get away with it!
While on the other hand women are free to slap you whenever they feel like it and you can't say a word because that would make you a sexist pig?

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Raika said:
wtf.gif
Because the woman only got slapped, and the man got beat up by a shitload of people. I'm pretty sure what he did was instinct, and he probably regretted it afterwards.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Veho said:
triassic911 said:
While on the other hand women are free to slap you whenever they feel like it and you can't say a word because that would make you a sexist pig?
Yeah, strange.

The truth is, women don't want to be treated equally. They say they do, but only when it's convenient for them. The media also bends over backwards to portray men as chauvinistic pigs who don't have any class. You always hear about wife beating, but how often does husband beating make the news?

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
benjaminlibl said:
Veho said:
triassic911 said:
Yeah, strange.

The truth is, women don't want to be treated equally. They say they do, but only when it's convenient for them. The media also bends over backwards to portray men as chauvinistic pigs who don't have any class. You always hear about wife beating, but how often does husband beating make the news?

There once was an husband beating that got to the news, it was pretty serious too. The women like pored boiling hot water on his lap, for no reason. That's the only serious thing i remember from it.
But that is the only story i've heard of a wife beating a husband up on the news before

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well come'on it could have been worse....... (like the dude starting to cry right after the "bitch" slap).......... but honestly i don't know what i would have done in his place...... taking free slaps in the face doesn't really make me proud of my self!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr