Gaming how can one watch vids on psp?

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i have to convert them? i got a few movies id like to have on psp but i put them on and says wrong format..they are avi vids. so what do i need to do to run them?

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it but when i did a conversion it i got an error and it said try force convert.
how do i do that?
also i wana have the vid at its best quality will it convert it like that or is it going to convert it it all dull quality?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try converting with SUPER. It can convert to and from just about any file format and is pretty easy to use.

***edit***

AND IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!!!

WShep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use iOrgsoft Video Converter, which is able to convert into both iPod and PSP mp4 formats. If you pay for the full, it removes the watermark, which comes with the trial version, and converts mkv as well. I've never had any issue with it. Another choice would be PSP Video 9, which does a fairly good job.

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Try converting with SUPER. It can convert to and from just about any file format and is pretty easy to use.

***edit***

AND IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!!!

having trouble finding the download link

scizo said:
or get psp video converter on psphacks

thats its own website?

QUOTE(sadak5 @ Nov 23 2009, 12:14 AM)
If there are well formed files you can try to pass them to the psp and use the PMP player advance

is that a plugin?

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Here's the download page for SUPER (btw, I highly recommend this app)

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the download link

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html

i do and then i dont know what to click on after that.

QUOTE(BoxShot @ Nov 23 2009, 12:34 AM) pspvc = psp video converter http://pspvc.nswardh.com/

pmp player advance is a homebrew

i got it from there. and when i tryed converting the vid it said error try to force convert. what am i suppose to do to make it go through?
theres the input a vid undert that is output and under that is an option to choose from but i left that at default do i change it?

EDIT i got pmp player advance and i run it it says init fail. and i have to quit

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
handbrake - http://handbrake.fr/details.php

the only program you'll ever need its simple to use and you can convert to multiple different file types and also multiple console file types (PSP, XBOX 360, PS3, Ipod, Iphone/touch, e.t.c. e.t.c.) and its completely free and you control the quality of the videos you convert with the constant quality setting which it recommends to be set at 70% to 1. save on file size and 2. keep the movie very watchable its never failed me before
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real