Gaming How can nintendo make the wii better?

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
- Fix motion exploits (bowling with a flick of the wrist)
A possible fix could be adding a "motion memory" to each mii, which would act like calibrating a joystick, but with your own arm's range of motion. It would then be possible to guess when you're cheating.

- Support independent developers
Get devkits in the hands of the small guys and the nobodys. The lowest productions values have the highest creativity.

- A better Wii Store with downloadable demos, indy games, NDS downloads.
The only people interested in the virtual console are people who can't figure out how to use an emulator. For the rest of us, there is nothing to buy. Tecmo Bowl without player names? Mario Kart without ghost data? If these were .25 cents, I wouldn't buy them. Give advanced users something to spend Wii Points on.

More multiplayer co-op games, especially for casual players
We've played against each other, now we'd like to play together. 4 Player co-op would be great.

Online Play
I don't have anything to add here that hasn't already been said, but my god Nintendo, WAKE UP!

Anyway, I love the Wii. If it didn't exist, I wouldn't own a console.

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VGA Video Cable
I do not own an HDTV nor do I want to buy both a Component cable and a converter box to VGA. I would love to play Wii on my monitor as the TV I use is a piece of trash.

More HD Space
I know they cheaped out on storage to save us $ but 512MB hd is ridiculous. There is already an SD slot in it so even an SD solution would work for me. They would likely want to sell a proprietary USB dongle or something though.

Wii to DS stuff.... anything
There was hype about connectivity of your DS and your Wii but I am yet to see anything of the sort.

I would also like to see a better Wii Store and Online functionality such as demos for sure as mentioned by many here. You know that NOA has to be addressing online extensively as it is a major weak point in the system vs the competition. Ultimately I do not expect much as Nintendo has a track record for horrible online services as is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.