How Can I Use USB 1 As Port Zero I Damaged

gonefishing1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi

How Can I Use USB 1 As Port Zero I Damaged on a friends Wii. In USB Loader Gx I can see the Wii & Cube games but they don't load, I click start game then black screen which eventually takes me back to the main USB Loader menu. In WiiFLow it doesn't even see the games. What settings am I missing or will it work on Port?

Thanks

gonefishing1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used the following for v10 beta53 d2x-v10-beta53-alt! still in USB Loader Gx it sees both Wii and Cube games but when I load a game it goes black then back to loader gx

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the following for v10 beta53 d2x-v10-beta53-alt! still in USB Loader Gx it sees both Wii and Cube games but when I load a game it goes black then back to loader gx

Have you changed the usb port to "port 1" in the loader's settings?
And does your drive pass the usb initiation screen without showing the countdown?
And you should be using this modded version of usbloadergx by @blackb0x btw if you're not using it already..
Also, you can try launching your GC games from Nintendont directly, i think they might work with the drive being plugged into port 1.

gonefishing1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you changed the usb port to "port 1" in the loader's settings?
And does your drive pass the usb initiation screen without showing the countdown?
And you should be using this modded version of usbloadergx by @blackb0x btw if you're not using it already..
Also, you can try launching your GC games from Nintendont directly, i think they might work with the drive being plugged into port 1.

USB loader won't let me select USB1 it says i need hermes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over